Sign up At the Bottom of this page for 7 Ways to Improve Your Business
When: TBC Time: 11.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. Ireland / UK Venue: Online via Zoom Price: Free
What to Expect:
1. How to analyse your business and identify how just a small 5% improvement in 3 key areas can double your profits quicker than you ever thought possible.
2. How to review every point of interaction between your business and your existing and potential customers to maximise conversion rates and repeat business.
3. You will identify an area for improvement that is unique to your business and you will leave this Masterclass with an action plan to make that improvement in the next 7 days.
4. How to better manage your time by reviewing the 4 areas in which you spend your time and how only 2 of these are productive – the other 2 are holding you back.
5. How to market your products or services based on the value that you bring to your customers, not on the price that you charge and also how to identify and market to your best prospects.
6. We will discuss the value to be obtained from being part of a business advisory group of like-minded business owners who meet once a month to share wisdom and insights to grow their respective businesses.
7. We will discuss the true secret to success and a very simple system to help you to be the very best of version of yourself that you can be, every single day, in Life, in Health and in Business.
This is a stand-alone Masterclass designed to
deliver real value to every participant.
Sign up now for 7 Ways to Improve Your Business on TBC
About the presenter
Dave Howick F.C.C.A. is an Accredited Thought Leader in Business Mentoring by the All Ireland Business Foundation and is very passionate about helping SME’s to thrive. He is a Chartered Certified Accountant and Registered Auditor and Managing Director of FHM Accountants & FHM Business Coaching.
Dave has helped many owner-managed businesses to prosper and to manage the many challenges of growth. He has worked exclusively with small business owners for 30 years and has been a small business owner himself for 22 years. His unique and proven approach to helping clients goes far beyond the role of the traditional Accountant and has helped him to develop FHM Accountants and FHM Business Coaching into one of Ireland’s most forward thinking and pro-active firms.
Through FHM Business Coaching Dave provides non-executive director services to growing companies and facilitates monthly mastermind groups for progressive business owners. He also runs very popular Owner Manager Programs in both group based and one-to-one formats. Dave’s unique approach to helping business owners is like a business education, coaching, networking, mentoring & consulting hybrid that follows a proven philosophy and process that has been tested and refined over many years.