7 Ways to Improve your Business
Unique Online Masterclass with Dave Howick F.C.C.A.
Accredited thought Leader in Business Mentoring
Owner Manager Program
Our Owner Manager Course is designed to help your business develop and operate to it’s full potential.
Monthly Mastermind Groups
Like-minded business owners come together as equals with the shared goal of growing their companies
One to One Coaching
Private one-to-one business coaching is available on request and is always tailored to the individual.
Non Executive Director Service
The role of the non-executive director is to provide a positive & creative contribution by providing objectivity, experience & independent guidance.
The benefits of using a business coach:
- Freedom – financial & life – one of the key reasons for being a business owner in the first place – but all too often the reality is quite different.
- Take control of your business.
- Establish a culture in the business of continuous improvement in all areas.
- Grow your business to it’s full potential – create wealth rather than just a good income.
- Build an effective team and free up your time.
- Create a sustainable business that can be sold or passed onto the next generation when the time is right.
- Stress relief – a good coach will have a big part to play here.
- Work smarter, not harder – we often hear this term – a good business coach will work with you to make it a reality.
We work with a wide variety of business owners, who will often have some of the following characteristics:
- Are successful
- Need to transition the business in some way
- Want clarity, confidence & motivation
- Want to learn & grow themselves and the business
- Feel isolated and want to know where to next for my business
- Work long hours and have a poor work life balance
- Want to spend more time working on the business rather than in it
- See greater potential and opportunity for their business
- Need to lead well and improve their team.